The Old Days of Stressful Transferring Of Liquid Out Of Drums Are Over!
The Old Days of stressful Transferring of Liquid Out Of Drums Are Over!
Instead of struggling to pick-up and pour gas from a heavy can without spilling it all over the place,
Now you can safely and easily use our Battery Powered Liquid Transfer Pump to transfer or drain tanks, barrels, drums, carboys and IBCs.
This pump is great for multiple fluid applications including gas, diesel, kerosene, antifreeze, water and other non-corrosive liquids.
You can use it for your, cars, pressure washer and generator.
- Makes Transferring Liquids A Breeze: No more struggling with pouring by hand and using a funnel that never seems to work correctly, and thereby spilling gas down the side of your vehicles or electric generators. Safely and easily transfer liquids with this convenient handheld pump to pumps gas, water, oil and other non-corrosive liquids
- Designed with Upgraded Power:- Sailnovo siphon fuel transfer pump can transfer 6-7 quarts of water per minute. The motors of the siphon pump have long service life. The motor of gas pump is low mute, and there will be no noise to bother you.
- Clean and Easy to Use:- All you have to do with this siphon pump is press a button! The fuel transfer pump operates with two "D" batteries (not included). Unscrew the cap on the gas pump handle and insert the batteries. Switch it on, siphon pump can move liquid. Press again, liquid transfer pump stopped.
- Wide Application:- This portable handy transfer pump can be used for any non-corrosive Liquids such as Kerosene, Light Oils, Diesel Oils, Chemical Insecticides, Toluene, Light Solvents, Gasonline, Water (Not for Drinking Water) Alcoholic Drinks etc.Useful in garage, aquarium, home, yard, basement, bathroom and so on.
The Old Days Painfully Transferring Liquid Out Of A Drum Are Over!
HOW TO OPERATE
- Immerse the suction end of the pump into the liquid
- Insert the tube into a container to receive the liquid
- Turn the pump on. Caution: Do Not over fill the container. Avoid pumping liquid to a container higher than the pump's motor housing
- When finished, keep the pump upright and lift the handle above the pump mechanism to drain any liquid back into the original container. Do Not lay pump down until all liquid has been drained from the tube and pump.
- Run water through the pump after using it with anyother liquid. This will rinse the interior and exten the life of the pump.